Municipal Resources

Provincial Assistance

Because the Landlord Tenant Board is a provincial body, your local City Councillor won’t be able to provide as much guidance or assistance on LTB cases as we wish we could. You are welcome to contact your local MPP and refer to the resources below.

Further Resources

Below is an assortment of other tenant resources that might be helpful to you.

Experiencing Homelessness

If you, or someone you know, is experiencing homelessness, the following government services are available.

  • For emergency shelter, call 311 or Central Intake at 416-338-4766 or 1-877-338-3398. For Streets to Homes outreach services, call 311.
  • For support finding housing or avoiding eviction, visit a Housing Help Centre near you (see above), or call 416-285-8070. If you are Indigenous, you may prefer to visit an Aboriginal Housing Support Centre location or call 416-900-1082. Centres can be found here:
    • To learn more about Indigenous-specific homelessness services, shelters and housing opportunities, visit the Toronto Aboriginal Supports Services Council ( or the Tkaronto Indigenous Peoples Portal (
  • For provincially-funded supportive housing, apply through the Access Point, available here:
  • For a list of warming centres, shelters, pet supports, public washrooms, and drop-in programs, the City of Toronto has a compiled web page available here:
Scroll to Top